Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm stuffed!!

Had a good Thanksgiving dinner last night!  We went to MIL's for dinner, and had a great time.  Dylan wanted Colin's birthday cake for dinner, as we celebrate his birthday with the family each year.  His birthday will be on the 1st of December, and he will be eight... OMG... how did he get to be 8???

This weekend I'm going to be writing my book more, and going to get some reading done.  I've been focusing an hour at night for reading and writing, and it seems to be working.  I've been so tunnel visioned on my book for the past few days, that reading has been put to the back burner.

Doesn't help that I've got this cold, and I now have no voice.  Every time I talk, I start coughing up a storm.  So... I've decided just to stop talking altogether!  I can't sleep because the coughing affects me at night, so I'm up pretty much all night.  I'm screwed either way...  Plus, I have never ending laundry to do. 

There is always that to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery