Friday, December 9, 2011

Busy Weekend Ahead

I have a busy weekend ahead of me.  Nick is planning on painting the rest of the living room.  He decided the living room had to be green, and has got it three quarters of the way done.  He brought up two rolls of tape up, so I know the taping may... MAY get done tonight.  There's been reasons all week as to why he couldn't finish it, as he originally told me he wanted it done by the middle of the week.  That never happened.... surprise surprise....

Sunday, that is the day we are getting our Christmas Tree.  We go to a tree farm every year and cut it down ourselves.  It's a family day out, and the kids love going.  They really like the ride back on the big tractor.  It's a fun day out, but it is exhausting... a lot of walking looking for the perfect tree!

Two big things on my list of things to do this weekend... getting some writing in and definitely some reading!  If I have to, I will make time to do both.  I'm on a roll with my writing so far, and I never really need an excuse to read anything.  It's just finding the time to do it.  My boys keep me busy most of the time, but I have to be diligent about scheduling myself properly.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I'll talk to you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery