Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Shopping Tonight....

Nick and I are going to be Christmas shopping tonight.  A week before the big day... yes I am crazy!!

I started Chapter Two of my book... and have changed it around because it wasn't working for me.  Well, it wasn't working for my character.  She was telling me to go a different way, so I had to listen to her.  She's telling me where the story is going, and I have to follow her.

I'm hoping to get some more done this weekend.  It shouldn't be too busy, as we did all the decorating last week.  I only have to pick up the boys tomorrow morning from my MIL's, and not much else... only some mild cleaning and then some writing.  Hopefully...

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'll talk to you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery