Thursday, December 8, 2011

I love my writing!!

Now that I've decided on what my story is going to be, what characters are going to be in it, I love doing it!  I have all these ideas coming to me that I'm going to be using in another book.  The fact I'm thinking of writing another one after this one, is awesome to me.  I've never believed my writing has been good enough, and sharing it with people never happened.  It's something that has always been very close to my heart, and extremely personal to me. 

I love being called a writer!  Even though I haven't been published yet, I love that I'm called a writer!  I get excited at the thought of turning on my computer at night and getting lost in my imagination!  Publishing a book is something I've wanted since I was a kid!  Since I wrote my first story at twelve I have wanted to be a published author.  Who knew it would finally be coming true!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery