Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge Story is Finished and Sent!

So, did the final read through last night, and sent it off to Zoe for the Writer's Challenge!  I posted her badge on the blog, which looks amazing!!!

I'm very proud of myself that I was able to finish this!  My big worry was if I would be able to push myself to do it, and I'm so happy that I did.  There were things that had to be let go around my house, but I was finishing this story hell or high water!  Nothing was going to stop me from writing it!

What I love about the story I wrote was that I have now found my next book!  I don't really know where it's going to go for now, but I know I'm going write it.  I love where it was going for the challenge, and I'm dying to see where it's going to go once it's a book!!

As a way to congratulate myself, I went and got my nails done this morning!  I got a set of nails on, and got myself a pedicure!  My feet were thanking me once I walked out, and I even got some cream for them, as they are really dry.  I haven't had one in two years.... I know I know... my feet deserve better then that!  It's hard to focus on myself with two boys who need everything!

Now, I'm going to start focusing on my current book, and Jill and Bryan!  Right now... it's time for bed for me.  I'm hearing thunder right now, so I'm hoping the boys don't wake up.  If so, it's going to be a long night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery