Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Week Started...

It is another Monday, and here I am.. back at work.  The boys have gotten through their first full of week of school, although Dylan is taking a little bit to get back into the swing of things.

I've tried to get writing, but I've been coming down with a head cold for the past few weeks.  I had a sore throat for the past few days, and today my head is getting foggy.  It's only a matter of time before it's full blown.

Also, I'm taking a little break on reading for a little bit.  I read four or five books for the month of August, and it got me burnt out on it.  Don't get me wrong... great books were read, but I was losing sleep reading them.  Now, I'm going to pace out my reviews.  Not have so many due in one month.  I also want to focus on my book.  It's hard to write when I know there is a review due in a couple of days.

There is one book that is out that I'm going to buy today.  I didn't know it came out at the beginning of the month, so I'm going to head on over to Barnes & Noble.  I went there on Friday, but I don't really need a reason to go in there... I love going in there.  It is my version of Heaven...

Also, there is the usual to be done around my house.  I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be done, that I just could not do this weekend.  I just didn't have the energy.  I need a laundry fairy to come and do it for me... plus the folding and putting away.  I would love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery