Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sick little boy on the mend....

So, Dylan, my little man was sick over the weekend.  Sunday he ended up throwing up on my bed, which then caused the rest of the evening with me doing laundry.  My poor little man... I feel horrible when he's sick like this.  Didn't really like washing my duvet and duvet cover, as well as the couch cushion covers, but they needed to get done.

He stayed home yesterday, as he still had a fever and threw up yesterday morning, but he's better today!

Now, I'm just hoping his older brother doesn't get it.  That's all I need.


2 comments:

Sheilagh Lee said...

hope he feels better soon

Jess's Journal said...

Thanks! He seems to be ok now! He bounces back pretty quickly, which is good.

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery